Air Conditioner Installation in Longwood, FL
When you buy a new HVAC system, you’re investing in your home’s comfort. After all, this system is meant to cool your home for the next 10 years. Installing a new system can be complicated and requires expertise and precision. So why would you hire a company that you can’t trust to install your new system?
At Complete Air Mechanical, we specialize in installations for your entire home’s heating and cooling needs. We offer a variety of HVAC systems and AC financing options, so you’ll be sure to find the right one for your home and your budget.
5 Signs You Need a New Air Conditioner
Saying goodbye to your old AC can be hard. But even the most faithful of systems reach the point of no return when it’s time to upgrade. If you’ve been wondering if it’s time to change out your old system, here are a few signs that it’s probably time for a new AC:
1. The “50%” Rule. If the cost of the repair is going to be at least 50 percent of the price for a new system, you should go with the new system.
2. SEER Rating Lower Than 13. Since 2011, the US Department of Energy created a minimum standard of 13-SEER for all air conditioners. Not only are ACs with low SEER ratings bad for the environment, but they also cost more money to run and are less effective at cooling your home.
3. System Is Over 10 Years Old. Most air conditioners only last around 10 years. In many cases, it’s just not worth it to put more money into an older system that won’t last much longer.
4. Lost Its Cooling Power. When your home just isn’t cooling like it used to, or your rooms are inconsistent temperatures, it may be time for a new AC.
5. Your Energy Bill Has Skyrocketed. How was your energy bill last summer? What about the summer before that? And the one before that? If your bill has constantly been climbing, even though you have your system regularly maintained, it might be time for an upgrade.
Questions You Should Ask Before Buying a New AC
When it comes to your home’s comfort, you need to be proactive! In order to make sure you received the very best system for your home, you need to be asking the right questions. Here are some questions you should always ask when buying a new AC:
- What type of system is best for my home?
- What financing options are available?
- Are there any rebates or tax credits available?
- What SEER rating is best for my home?
- Should I upgrade my ductwork as well?
- What size system do I need?
- How often will my new system need maintenance?
Asking these simple questions will help to ensure that you get the right system at the right price.
Upgrade Your Home’s Comfort Today
Are you ready to make the switch to a more comfortable home? Then call Complete Air Mechanical today! Our dedicated team is ready to help you find the perfect system for your needs. Just give us a call and we’ll walk you through all your home comfort options. Call us today at (407) 915-0144 or schedule your appointment online!