When it comes to your home, nothing is more important that having air that is clean and safe. Dirty air can lead to both long and short-term health side-effects. It’s vital that all homeowners take the right steps to keeping their air clean and free of pollutants. Here are seven links that will help you understand indoor air pollution while keeping your air clean.
1. First, it’s important to understand what indoor air quality is.
2. Next, understand what types of indoor air pollutants could be harming your home.
3. You should also be aware of the health hazards of poor indoor air quality.
4. To start improving your indoor air quality, make sure that your AC is maintenanced once a year.
5. You can also try adding houseplants to help filter out pollutants.
6. Changing your air filter once a month will help keep your air clean.
7. And you should always make sure that your air ducts are clean and pollutant free.